Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Helen

I'm sitting here still trying to accept that you will be out of my life for a while. I know I will see you again, but I don't know when and I don't know what you will be like then. I would really like to talk to you now about losing a friend (you) and ask you to pray with me about it. You would probably suggest we pray before I could even ask you anyway.

There are so many things I never said and so many things we never did and so much time was wasted on procrastination, financial concerns, and timing issues. That time could have been spent talking on the phone, driving to Houston or just writing you a letter.

Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for making me think. Thank you for making me pray. I miss you, Hellipoo...

but save me a seat, will ya?

- Conna

0 comments: