Thursday, October 26, 2006

Enough already

I don't want to be apart anymore. I miss you guys.

I know we are scattered, and I know we all have lives where we are, but dammit, I want to see you, talk to you, have meals with you... on a regular basis.

I've been missing Helen and thinking about how we never know how long we have. We all keep talking about visits and "the next time" we'll see one another, but our plans are never guaranteed.

And I know you guys are going through things, right now, and I want to be there. I just want to be there to listen, or stare at the wall with you, or sit outside, or ride in the car.

Wendy, Debbie, Mary Lu, let's buy a house in South France and form a quirky, creative community. I can be packed in just under a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

How much square footage do you think $1.65 will get us?? I can maybe go up to $2.50, but not much more than that...

Gosh I miss you too. Life really is just too short. And the miles between us all far too long. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. You all need to move to Nashville.

NOW.

:)

Wendy Lou said...

Girl! I am so far behind I am just now reading this! Can you believe me? I miss u too. I wish we could all be together.

I think about Helen a lot. Sometimes it just hits me that she's gone... how could it be? She's just gone. I miss her and her bigger than life antics.

I miss you and Faeron and watching her grow... and the SOUTH of France sounds great!

W.