Monday, June 14, 2004

Ramblings at the end of the weekend

Monday is almost over, so I have to face it. The weekend is gone. Another two and a half day moment in pseudo-free time is gone. I've spent the day working my tail off for a job that I love, but I do miss my baby.

On Saturday I got some constructive criticism. A trusted friend told me that I am too introspective and that is affecting my relationships. I must admit that I've spent the past 24 hours being very introspective about that. There may be no hope for me, guys.

To that friend that tried to call this weekend - thanks for being so understanding. Seems I only ever tell you my problems. Now that I'm trying to listen more, we never seem to talk. Miss your brain.

Dread Mangos: when's the next trip - at least in our heads? Seems like that long weekend together was ages ago. Faeron says to tell you she's "still talking about the wall, GUYS!"

0 comments: